Our client is a European company that specializes in supplying high tech machines and software support for manufacturing industries. They are driving digital connectivity in key manufacturing industries while providing high level solutions and software consultancy. Our client will provide a positive working atmosphere, awesome technology and world-class product training.
- Analyse customer requirements in automation and process flow for projects, feasibility checks and time estimates.
- Prepare solutions to automate flow and integrate ERP.
- Install and configure products into customer production and IT networks.
- Provide transparent documentation and presentation of work-results for customers and internal parties.
- Train customers.
- Provide phone support to customers.
- University Degree in Engineering or IT related area (software or hardware).
- Business level use of English language.
- Work experience in setting up network infrastructure topologies.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of manufacturing processes are preferred.
- Interest in machines and industrial production and automation.
- Interest in high tech manufacturing products.
- Basic understanding of ERP, CAD/CAM knowledge.
- Need to be able to write a Software-Interface requirement documents.
- Understand SW-Interfaces and XML format.
- Willing to travel (travel time 50% with all costs paid for).
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW