Our client is a manufacturer of automotive parts.
- Ensuring new domestic customer creation is valid, and all goods issued are invoiced, recording sales and AR in the correct period, all invoices are posted to the correct GL a/c, debt collection is on time, the AR sub ledger is agreed with the GL a/c, overdue accounts are followed up on, manual invoices/credit notes are approved before issuance, and, tax invoices are filing correctly.
- Handling Excise tax reports in line with all associated regulations.
- For new customer creation, obtaining the tax registration (Por Por 20), company registration and company affidavit.
- Creating new customers in the SAP FI view.
- Sample checking domestic invoices for customer name, address, date, incoterms, payment due date, invoice format, and unit price.
- Reviewing outstanding DN (VF04) and preparing explanations for outstanding (over 1 day).
- Reviewing outstanding un-posted invoices (VFX3).
- Issuing manual invoices or credit notes for price adjustments, recharges (Inv FB70, CN FB75), and scrap sales.
- Confirming payment due dates with customers.
- Sending PODs (Proof of delivery) to customers for bill placements.
- Recording A/R collections – domestic.
- Analysing customer aging reports.
- Obtaining reasons for overdue customer payments and solving the problem immediately.
- Agreeing the balance of AR and AP within SSC.
- Investigating abnormal items - AR credit balance, unmatched collections.
- Sending statements of accounts to customers.
- Checking sequential invoice numbers.
- Archiving copies of domestic invoices.
- Preparing and issuing various reports as requested by customers.
- Preparing AR aging reports.
- Preparing monthly AR reconciliation.
- Printing and checking output VAT reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an accounting function, specifically with experience in A/R (Accounts Receivables) from within a manufacturing environment.
- Good command in English, both written and spoken with good computer proficiency, ideally with knowledge in SAP.
Our client offers a benefits package including transportation and a five day working week.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. AR Accountant - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to“ Apply Now”