Our Client is passionate about staying ahead of the latest trends in digital, finding creative solutions and getting amazing results for clients.
- Ensure all invoices are sent to customers on time.
- Gain an understanding of invoicing, and coordinate with the team to work towards meeting deadlines.
- Support collection efforts across the region as directed by the Credit & Collections Manager.
- Ensure the company’s credit policy is closely adhered to.
- Perform credit checks on prospective customers prior to the launch of new customer campaigns.
- Provide support during audits, especially on queries related to collections.
- Actively manage the resolution of billing discrepancies and queries hindering collections by working with internal teams and clients to resolve any issues.
- Support month-end / year-end account closings as required.
- Support the weekly cash flow forecasting for accounts receivable in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor and analyses the debtors aging report.
- Pursue collections on delinquent accounts, and escalate them as required.
- Post customer receipts in a timely fashion to ensure ledgers are always up-to-date.
- Prepare and submit other reports related to Credit & Collections, including cash collections, account review files with notes, and expected payments.
- Attend to internal and external (client facing) meetings to discuss credit & collections issues, challenges, statuses, etc.
- Bachelors’ Degree or diploma in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Financial Systems knowledge: Microsoft NAV and SAP are an added advantage.
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- Fluent in English communication.
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus and generally a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (9.00 – 18.00)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW