Our client is one of the leading property developers in Thailand which has been operating for over twenty-five years. The company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2000 and continues its growth over the past years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Architect Coordinator.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Conducting researches as necessary to provide appropriate translation.
- Facilitating smooth communication internally or with clients and partners using different languages.
- Interpreting in meetings and during site visits, especially site meetings with staff and translating the conversations among attendees; Construction Manager, designers, contractors and suppliers.
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
- Retaining and developing knowledge in specialist areas of translation.
- Performing administrative work including answering phone calls, sending mail or e-mails, creating documents, making copies and spreadsheets and managing schedules.
- Participating in architectural meeting and site visit for condominium
- Performing other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (a relevant major preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Excellent knowledge of technical words to be translated from Thai to English and English to Thai
- Excellent computer abilities (MS Office)
- Knowledge of the real estate industry: condominium, construction and design
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and research skills
- 5 years plus of translating experience, preferably in the real estate field