Our client is a well-known consumer products provider in Thailand. They are looking to hire an Area Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
- Being responsible for overall management of the unit’s operations.
- Managing the overall P&L and developing and executing a strategic plan.
- Maximizing the sales and trading performance across the allocated region and/or individual unit’s levels.
- Establishing and monitoring operational standards within the units.
- Ensuring the rollout, implementation and the presentation of training tools such as, a Leadership program, Essentials, a Management Training Centre, etc.
- Ensuring the smooth roll-out of all Marketing plans and new menu items.
- Leading regular (weekly/monthly) Shop Operations meetings in his/her area to follow up on business performance and strategy alignment.
- Ideal candidate should have 5 years of professional experience.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, F&B or related field.
- Experience in Food and Beverage industry, in Operations.
- Good communication in English
- A thorough understanding of F&B basic operational drivers and framework.
- Adept at multi-level and cross-functional teamwork.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable dealing with complexity in an MNC environment.
- Energetic, resourceful, organized and business-driven mindset.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong motivation to make things happen fast.
- Good leadership skills.
- Decisive decision making.