- Proactively develop and manage the sales of the company’s products in the assigned territory as well as establish new accounts by evaluating sales potential and actively follow up on customers' requirements.
- Identify and then achieve the area’s annual sales target.
- Carry out demonstrations and understand customers' requirements in terms of selection and acceptance criteria.
- Identify optimal technical solutions with value selling strategies.
- Plan and forecast sales.
- Update sales information and reports in the company’s Customer Management System.
- Male/female, aged ideally between 25-32 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- At least 3 years of sales experience selling industrial products to end users and distributors with a proven strong track record in sales.
- Possess good presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills with a degree of self-confidence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English competency in terms of speaking, listening and writing.
- Possess own car with currently valid driver’s license.
Our client offers a benefits package including, transportation allowance, meal allowance, provident fund and annual bonus. Working hours are Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW