Our client is a global distributor of industrial products supplied to the automotive industry and various other businesses.
Salary: B/120,000 – 150,000/MONTHLY + BENEFITS
- Taking on full responsibility for the appointed Thailand, Myanmar & IndoChina regions.
- Interfacing with the group through regional meetings, common visits and the daily use of an eCRM tool.
- Taking on full commercial responsibility for:-
- Pricing and margins within assigned countries.
- Preparing of financial plans, including forecasting and budgeting and the 5-year strategic plan.
- Customer and account management e.g. receivable collections.
- Any other matrix aligned with group objectives.
- Being responsible for developing the distribution services:
- Defining the market structures and relevant market segments.
- Identifying targets and their potentials.
- Identifying, from the Group portfolio of products and brands, the target product ranges that fit to the market needs.
- Developing/setting-up distribution partners and customers.
- Establishing brands in the market based on innovation, value to customers, service and quality.
- Developing marketing initiatives to promote the sales of products.
- Building and sustaining similar relationships with internal partners in the region, other regions and with HQ.
- Building strong long-term working relationships with key strategic customers.
- Providing strong leadership to the team; ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations.
- Actively supporting the Company policies, procedures, and workplace rules.
- Basic degree in Engineering and a post graduate qualification in Sales and Marketing.
- 10 years’ experience in a similar position and regional exposure preferably Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Previous experience working in a multi-national company and selling similar or associated products (clamps, hoses, bearings, automotive parts).
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of 4 members across the responsible regions.
- Experience in or setting up distribution networks for projects and wholesales. Current achievements of €2m annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to apply solution selling or cross selling as part of organic sales.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate new markets and to close deals.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast paced and evolving environment, self-motivated, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels within an international manufacturing environment.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed bonus, incentive allowance, medical insurance, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work in a global company.
Reference Code: SM1102009
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Area Sales Manager - Component parts - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by click " Apply Now"
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790