Our client is a provider of commercial and personal property and casualty insurance. They are currently seeking a dynamic and qualified candidate to work in the position of Assistant Account Manager to support their growing business.
- Developing and recommending measurable profitable production objectives which can be achieved through approved direct marketing media; action planning and implementing tactical steps necessary to ensure financial & strategic plans are met.
- Monitoring and analysing performance results against approved plans via CMS, Launch Response Reports and Solicitation Cost Status Reports.
- Recommending and/or implementing appropriate changes.
- Coordinating with sponsors in evaluating, determining and responding to their marketing needs.
- Coordinating with partners at Country, Regional & Home Office Levels to enhance existing products, design new products and to finalize solicitation materials.
- Coordinating with the Insurance Department, as appropriate, in obtaining recommendations and approvals on new products/revised product filing.
- Introducing new distribution systems as identified, recommend or approved, including non-sponsors marketing and developing alternative media sources as appropriate.
- Liaising with the Telemarketing Manager on up-grade and add-on sales opportunities within existing customer base.
- Identifying targeted lists and prospective sponsors as appropriate, recommending action plans while coordinating with Account Managers.
- Researching the current policyholder base and developing programs to maximize profits; segmenting the database, developing retention and conservation programs, launching campaigns to increase existing coverage or benefit levels and selling other coverage.
- Developing, maintaining and effectively using an inventory of best materials, services and media suppliers to be used in launches.
- Developing and maintaining positive and substantive dialogues with distribution channels, government regulatory officials and technical resources at the Regional and Home Office.
- Coordinating with and providing DM technical supervision to other professional staff within the direct marketing operations on major job duties and accountabilities assigned to them.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
- Male or female, age 28 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in insurance or business development.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Prior success of institutional selling in insurance or financial services.
- Experience of working in the advertising industry, using graphic design and print layout.
- Direct Mail experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in native language and in English.
- Experience working within a profit center environment of a mid-size to large multinational company.