- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and building relationships with newly created and prospective clients.
- Providing sales forecasts and driving sales volume to achieve targets.
- Developing excellent long-term partnerships and relationships with all key account customers to maximize business growth potential.
- Expanding the customer base by studying and exploring new possibilities to extend market coverage and maximize sales and profit potential.
- Compiling reports on the progress and development of client accounts.
- Reporting directly to the Account Director.
- Male or female, age between 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years experience in advertising/media sales.
- Having prior work experience in an advertising agency is essential.
- Good problem solving skills and result-oriented.
- Good time management and project management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Innovative and a good team player, with good people management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literate.