Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of gypsum, with 150 branches worldwide. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Accounting Analyst.
- Preparing data and documents for analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly business performance reports for the five South East Asia business units, comprised of Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Preparing monthly report and forecast.
- Assisting in regional forecasting models
- Assisting with forecasting assumptions.
- Reviewing and validating unit costing calculations.
- Assisting with the preparation of transfer pricing calculations.
- Maintaining customer and vendor master data (to enhance segregation of duties).
- Working Monday – Friday, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Female, age not over 27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 year of experience in the accounting field.
- Good Excel skills.
- Good English communication skills.