Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services, including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require an Assistant Bidding Manager (Chinese Speaking).
- Receive RFx from operators, manage and archive tender documents, proposal documents and process documents.
- Produce a bidding plan and responsibility matrix, organize each team (product solution, service delivery, commercial & legal and finance) to prepare the proposal.
- Lead routine operations for projects; organize meetings, coordinate resource, recognize and manage risks, deal with CRM processes, issue daily reports, etc.
- Organize clarification activities with customer concerning tender documents during bidding and for proposals post submission.
- Prepare the proposal submission in hard copy or soft copy, submit the proposal to customer within required timeline.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of wireless networks, fixed networks, core networks or IT systems (knowledge of at least one domain type is required).
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications architecture.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese is mandatory.
- Proficient computer skills, especially MS Office applications.
- Reliable and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good planning and administrative skills.
- Energetic personality and service minded.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056