- Promoting and managing a good teamwork among direct marketing subordinates to reach the branch targets.
- Developing, visiting, keeping and managing good relationships with new and existing customers and suppliers.
- Planning, performing and achieving annual leasing targets of direct marketing subordinates.
- Controlling, following-up and coordinating with direct marketing subordinates, to control or follow-up with overdue customers to pay overdue rent.
- Supporting and assisting direct marketing subordinates to properly perform their duties.
- Updating top management on the latest marketing situations and information.
- Male or female, aged 33 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and marketing in Auto Leasing or Banking is preferred.
- Experience managing a sales team
- Distinct customer and service-orientation.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Responsible,mature and dynamic character with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a driver license.