- Taking brand ownership and providing the vision, mission, goals and strategies.
- Turning brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Monitoring market trends and researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities in order to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Coordinating with internal departments within the country as well as with regional teams.
- Coordinating with external parties such as media or advertising agencies.
- Handling consumer research models in order to identify volumetric forecasts.
- Analysing brand performance, such as P&L analysis, retail audit analysis and taking corrective actions or initiatives to further strengthen brand performance.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities in order to ensure consistency with product line strategies.
- Approving marketing plans and activities (both above the line and below the line).
- Analysing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallizing targeted consumer insights.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorming new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 3 years of FMCG experience.
- Having experience in launching marketing activities in a shop is a must.
- Having experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is preferred.
- Strong marketing competencies.
- Full understanding of media landscapes as well as retail environments in Thailand.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"