Our client is a trader of luxury furniture, home decoration and household item brands that are imported from Europe and the USA. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Assistant Brand Manager (Household).
- Closely monitor inventory and analyze sales volumes, past sales figures and trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Analyze consumption and shipment data and compare results against established objectives to ensure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Set up and manage private sales event In order to clear old season stock through monitoring stock movements, considering markdowns, handling inter-branch transfers and creating promotions.
- Plan activities and prepare sales analysis reports for senior management.
- Analyze quantity of goods delivered to stores and assist in developing and executing promotional initiatives.
- Coordinate sales promotions with department stores. Execute marketing initiatives in support of long-term strategies through leadership of the sales team.
- Male or female, aged 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields (prefer marketing).
- Al least 3 years of experience in marketing & branding.
- Good in using Microsoft Office
- Good in English communication
- Can travel abroad