- Being responsible for sales and marketing and driving business revenue performance and development for new business opportunities (warehouses, distribution and transportation).
- Preparing action plans for individuals as well as by team to ensure the effective search of sales leads and prospects and LSA management (creating contract proposals and proper solutions for business).
- Driving volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed the agreed targets of the department and to achieve revenue targets.
- Conducting one-on-one reviews with all BD subordinates to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to providing insight for the improvement of BD team sales and activities performance.
- Creating and providing support to conduct proposal presentations and prepare RFQs.
- Male or female aged between 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Logistics Management or a related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a sales (warehouses, distribution, E-commerce and transportation) field.
- Good analytical and relationship skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.