Our client isa leader in the distribution of cast acrylic sheet and extrude plastic materials.They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position of Assistant Company Secretary to support their growing business.
- Arranging and organising meetings (shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors meetings) in compliance with related laws and company rules.
- Organising and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Assisting the Managing Director
- Handling all documents.
- Performing general administrative tasks
- Responding to all emails and correspondence
- Thai nationality and female aged 35-40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Management, Economics, Finance or any other related fields.
- 5 years plus experience as a secretary.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as Assistant Company Secretary within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of both Thai and English in terms of reading, listening and writing.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.