- Managing overall operations of the plant and ensuring full execution of production schedules and plans.
- Establishing and monitoring overall plant performance.
- Ensuring that quality and environmental management system requirements are established, implemented and maintained.
- Developing action plan and rescheduling for any movement during production.
- Controlling budgets and exercising control over capital and operating expenditures.
- Coordinating plant activities through close planning with various managers to ensure the manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Planningand monitoring maintenance tasks of the plant, equipment and machinery.
- Controlling maintenance budget and expenses.
- Reporting to COO.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Master’s Degree in Management is a plus.
- At least 8 years of experience asa production manager, factory manager or plant manager in food manufacturing (frozen food) is required.
- Very good planning skills; strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.