Our client is a manufacturer of wood products used in construction.
- Preparing financial reports, including profit and loss statements, balance sheet and statement of cash flows, as well as year-end financial reports.
- Providing timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts / budgets, providing corrective action recommendations to management where necessary.
- Overseeing the general accounting processes of inter-company, fixed assets and accounting and financial reporting of all entities.
- Preparing tax schedules and coordinating tax work papers for tax group.
- Ensuring completion and review of all balance sheet reconciliation and identifying and communicating findings.
- Preparing and revising standards for manufacturing.
- Preparing and revising standard cost for goods sold.
- Calculating NPD.
- Reviewing reports monthly, including productivity report and variance report for management.
- Performing fixed assets and year-end physical count.
- Performing inventory valuation and year-end physical count.
- Male/female, aged 25-35 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Having experience in costing of at least 3 years.
- Some relevant work experience from the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Can use Pivotable and V Look up.