Our client is one of the world leaders of high quality motor oil manufacturing. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Assistant Digital Marketing Manager.
- Maintaining regular reports evaluating the effectiveness of digital marketing and communications both nationally and internationally.
- Making recommendations as necessary to the Marketing Manager.
- Creating and writing exciting, punchy content, suitable for social media, websites, and direct marketing, including editing content.
- Overseeing direct marketing campaigns, including producing, writing and distributing newsletters and other media.
- Supporting other marketing activities for ad hoc cases assigned by Marketing Manager.
- Producing regular reports evaluating the effectiveness of the digital marketing channels and making recommendations for improvements.
- Male or female, aged 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Good in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Good command of English.