- Planning for the execution of customer service operations, implementing company policies and strategies, being responsible for the achievement of objectives, setting goals and ensuring the most effective performance.
- Planning and managing executive annual plan and department plan, including analyses and revenue forecasts of operational services.
- Formulating a strategy to further develop the business and generate revenues.
- Handling potential problems and analyses root causes; seeking solutions or preventive measures.
- Creating a system for management control.
- Monitoring operations services with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Developing teams and organizations to promote continuous learning, in line with the organization’s aims to contribute to operational excellence and sustainability.
- Effectively managing manpower plan and individual development plan to achieve work plan.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience related to the job.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Male or female, 35 years old or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Proven network of industry contacts.
- Vision and strategic thinking skills.
- Problem solving, decision making and management skills.