Our client is a shipping company. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Documentation Manager.
- Responsible for domestic customers
- Preparing and managing relevant sales administration relating to import documents, forwarding houses, shipping schedules, letters of credit, etc.
- Coordinating details with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant export and import activities.
- Preparing import orders.
- Liaising with shipping agencies and following-up on the shipping process.
- Visiting suppliers and customers.
- Male or female, aged 27-47 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Having experience in imports of at least 5 years.
- Some relevant work experience in logistics will be advantageous.
- Possess management skill
- Good computing skills such as Microsoft Excel
- Very good command of English.