Our client is a leading national consumer and healthy products company, well known in the FMCG field. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Ecommerce Manager.
- Driving Company Digital Sales and e-Commerce strategy for Thailand across all channels.
- Managing evolution of digital shopper marketing plans - setting & executing Joint Business Plan with e-tailers.
- Managing standalone projects to always-on campaigns and keeping wider Brand & Trade Marketing teams aligned with online initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business studies or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in ecommerce or online sales.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work under pressure within timelines and meet company targets.
- Successful account management experience, preferably gained in an FMCG or eCommerce environment.
- History of identifying incremental revenue stream opportunities.
- Proven track record of budget delivery and growth momentum.
- Demonstrate financial and commercial acumen with strategic thinking.
- Definite preference for experience of working on a retailer affiliate programs and managing integration, tracking and optimization across all media and marketing activities.
- Knowledge in eCommerce and e-Retail is essential.
- Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Word and/or other relevant software applications and Outlook.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056