The candidate will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be an integral part of the Maintenance team and responsible for the following key tasks:
- Maintaining basic conditions of machines, ensuring the machines operate according to all associated standards.
- Developing preventive maintenance & calibration programs for E & I to improve the reliability of equipment.
- Performing daily reviews of work order analysis – E&I.
- Developing and maintaining standard methods as well as training.
- Initiating and proposing projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Directing, maintaining and enforcing the safety program for the Engineering department and contractors; reviewing safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all operations and constructions.
- Improving manufacturing processes and advanced scientific research.
- Participating in spare parts and consumables inventory system activities.
- Effectively carrying out data collection and preparing work reports.
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Good technical experience in relation to machine components, functions and basic conditions of machines.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ supervisory level experience in electrical maintenance.
- Experienced in PLC programming, Mitsubishi or Siemens is preferable, and Industrial communication.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical control systems, circuit diagrams, motors and drives, tools and measuring equipments, etc.
- Good level of English communication skills.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging position, a good career path and a five day working week.
Reference Code: AEM1020208
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. ASSISTANT ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT MANAGER - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 to"Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790