The Assistant Engineering Manager will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Manage, the day-to-day engineering activities along with the project team and engineering
- Work closely with External Consultants and ensure that all work conducted by them is in the best interest of the company.
- Resolve engineering issues with correct teams to ensure project completion on time.
- Conduct regular design and work reviews.
- Ensure all local regulations are adhered.
- High commitment to HSE and employee safety
- Work with the global team on Engineering Documentation
- Work closely with other discipline engineers
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure quick solutions to any issues that arise
- Prepare weekly / monthly progress report for the engineering activities.
- 10+ years’ of experience and good working knowledge in the fields of design and detailed engineering.
- Familiar with International Standards.
- Excellent knowledge in Plant Layouts, pressure vessels, storage tanks, rotating equipment’s, piping, stress analysis, steel structures, HVAC systems etc.
- Good Communication and Leadership skills.
- MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, SAP etc
Our client provides excellent benefits including a fixed bonus, medical and life insurance, a five day working week.