Our client was established in 1862, and they are now the largest privately held spirits company in the world. They are now seeking a success-driven candidate for the position of Assistant Finance Manager.
- Prepare and analyse the company's expenses and revenue plans.
- Prepare and deliver statistical reports to compare the current company financial situation, and forecast budgets 5 to 8 years out.
- Create advanced spreadsheets to identify business risks and opportunities.
- Provide analytical support for budget projects for the next year, and deal directly with related major department managers.
- Analyse Dashboard Financial Data and analyse Account Charts.
- Prepare document support for AP, AR and related tasks.
- Male or female, aged between 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting; a CPA is mandatory.
- Knowledge of SAP-FI, with good financial analysis skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.