- Performing forecasts for medium & long-term plans including related reporting such as financial position, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Planning budgets and handling financial reporting (e.g. financial position, income statement, cash flow statement, etc.)
- Managing the budgeting process and liaising to deliver the scope of account abilities (e.g. sales, marketing, property management, project, HR, etc.)
- Updating monthly actual performance as well as variance analysis compared to budget/forecast and prior year.
- Handling other ad-hoc reports and analysis to support management decision-making.
- Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance.
- Thai nationality,female or male, aged 45 - 50 years old
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years of direct experience in budget planning and forecasting
- Experience in a Public Company is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Thai financial reporting standards and taxation (e.g. relating to corporate income tax, BOI, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Oracle is preferable
- Good command of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Other competencies: interpersonal skill, management skill, accuracy, highly responsible, commitment to deadlines and a quick learner