- Assisting the HR Manager in the recruitment process.
- Conducting interviews with managers to search for the right candidates and passing a short-list of candidates to the HR Manager for final interview.
- Working with an educational institute for student trainees in internship program.
- Ensuring that employee data/information in SAP-HR is accurate and correct.
- Arranging and organizing training sessions and update training records.
- Ensuring all HR documentation is well prepared and accurate and ready for internal, ISO and Group audits.
- Coordinating with and assisting the HR Manager to provide specific training courses for both internal and external programs to meet requirements of Department Heads
- Communicating company policies, strategies and culture to the workforce at all levels to ensure alignment with and awareness of the company’s vision
- Managing and monitoring overall HR functions including recruitment, training and development, general affairs, employee relations and employee welfare.
- Taking responsibility for employee relations and communications across the organization.
- Thai nationality, aged not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Psychology, Political Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR function.
- Computer proficient and familiar with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good leadership skills, proactive, a team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.