Our client is an international, online, money lending and e-payment enabler for online goods and services in emerging and developed markets. Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and fast learning candidate for the position of Assistant HR Manager.
- Develop and implement HR strategies in line with the business plan.
- Professionally manage recruitment processes, design job advertisements, identify sourcing techniques, screen candidates, establish selection criteria to identify talent, advise managers on selections, and make job offers.
- Conduct training; design and implement a training plan with input from business head.
- Manage costs to budget.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Manage an HR team and optimize growth to support the company HR needs.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policies and monitor probationary periods.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments and involvement in all redundancy consultation.
- Manage HRIS and ensure payroll is completed accurately and on time.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in HRM, HRD, OD or a related field.
- Thai Nationality, male and female, aged over 35 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR function, with at least 3 years at a managerial level.
- Familiar with IT, software development, or related business is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of Labour Laws, writing employment contracts and standard recruitment practices.
- Experience in writing Job Descriptions, conducting salary and benefits surveys and writing high impact job advertisements.
- Familiar with fast moving organizations and modern recruitment techniques.
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Logical thinking, good problem analysis skills and hard working.