Our client is a leading supplier of packaging solutions and products. In order to support their rapid expansion, the company is now looking for a high calibre candidate to joins its team in the position of Assistant HR Manager.
- Managing daily human resource and administrative activities of the company.
- Working closely with the Regional Office to implement suitable HR policies & procedures.
- Maintaining and updating HR policies & procedures
- Handling HR management in the functions of recruitment, training, performance review and payroll.
- Retaining high potential employees for the company.
- Maintaining and updating organisation structure and job descriptions for Thailand
- Ensuring the correctness of employees’ data in the HR database system and employees’ profiles
- Reviewing monthly payroll
- Monitoring the progress of the employees’ career development programs.
- Maintaining the training course monitoring system
- Conducting orientation and / or seminars for new employees, disseminating to them among other things the company’s rules and regulations
- Thai nationality, aged 32 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- At least 5 years of experience in HRM functions from any trading or manufacturing business. Having at least 2 years of experience at the management level
- Very good computer skills (Excel).
- Good English communication skills.
- Pleasant personality and possess a service mind.