- Being responsible for all HR functions including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee relations.
- Planning, implementing and managing new initiatives and HR tools to meet company needs.
- Managing, coaching, mentoring and supervising the HR team.
- Performing all activities relating to the payroll processing cycle.
- Handling the verification of attendance records and the payroll database as well as preparing HR management reports such as payroll reports, attendance records and manpower change rate reports.
- Controlling payroll procedures for continuous improvement and to ensure the correctness of payroll processes.
- Applying compensation & benefits policies and communicating them to all employees.
- Monitoring competitive trends, identifying the organisation's position and participating in the development of compensation & benefits policies.
- Leading the team to drive a performance culture through the use of tools enabling improved insight and activities to improve performance.
- Handling manpower control, the selection process and employment to match with job description requirements.
- Monitoring training & development within the organisation in relation to processes and efficiency in order to increase people skills & competencies.
- Executing day-to-day HR operational activities to support management and staff.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR management and a strong knowledge of the full spectrum of HR activities, especially in compensation & benefits, performance management and human resource information systems.
- Knowledge of HRM, HRD, Labour Protection Law and Welfare Regulations.
- Good analytical skills, systematic thinking and able to communicate with all levels within the organisation.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, transportation allowance, provident fund, insurance and a bonus with a five day working week.
Reference Code: AHR1162808
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Assistant HRManager – Jobsdb fax to 038 494790, email to “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790