Our client is an agricultural automotive service company that supports farmers throughout Thailand. In addition, they provide financial services for farmers. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Assistant Human Resources Manager.
- Developing and implementing HRM project, strategies and initiatives.
- Analyzing human capital data that is critical to the business strategy and present to top management.
- Managing employee performance evaluation for salary adjustments and sending report of evaluation result for approval.
- Designing tools and monitoring the measuring system to evaluate employee awareness of the corporate culture.
- Providing top management and line managers with professional consultation on key human resources management issues.
- Male or female, aged 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Business Administration or related fields ( GPA of at least 2.70)
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources management (especially recruitment and compensation & benefits)
- Good in using Microsoft Office
- Good in English communication