- Solving problems for customers.
- Solving operations matters.
- Coordinating and following up with overseas agents for special matters.
- Managing staff to handle their jobs and interfacing with customers, subcontractors, and customs for large issues.
- Answering mail and following up on requirements from customers and overseas agents.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Male or female, aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Logistic and Freight Forwarding.
- A licensed Customs Specialist.
- Good in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English.