Our client is a world leader in roller production. They have a manufacturing capacity of 300,000 rollers per annum; these rollers are manufactured using European technology that meet high quality standards. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Assistant Import/Export Manager.
- Control the Import & Export division
- Responsible for import & export process ordering and delivery
- Monitor shipping schedules on a daily basis
- Perform monthly review of pending purchase orders and inventory control
- Coordinate with internal departments and external agents (shipping company, freight forwarder, etc.)
- Contact overseas and local suppliers
- Prepare monthly KPI & BOI reports
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Aged 25 - 35 years old
- At least 2 years direct experience in imports/exports
- Understanding of transportation documentation terms is a plus
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW