Our client is a renewable energy project consultant, developer, constructor and operations & maintenance service provider. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Manager / Safety.
- Managing safety and environmental systems
- Controlling all issues regarding safety, environment & security and the systems.
- Proposing and managing plan to reduce the number of injuries and accidents, and improving environmental performance through continuous development in order to establish zero losses.
- Proposing safety, environment and security options to be fully taken into account in change management
- Creating a safety culture by ensuring that systems are in place and that appropriate training is conducted.
- Controlling and summarizing in the areas of safety, environmental and security.
- Male / female, aged 27-35 years old.
- At least 3 years of experience related to safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related fields.
- Have a certificate of water, air or industrial waste controller is a plus.
- Having worked in the steel industry would be an advantage.
- Available to work in Kabinburi, Prachinburi.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"