Our client is a general trading company with the strongest global network capabilities, including 89 overseas trading subsidiaries in a total of 93 countries. Our client’s headquarters are located in Japan and as part of their ongoing development they are currently seeking an ambitious candidate with excellent leadership skills for the position of ASSISTANT MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – PROCUREMENT (Japanese National) to join their business expansion in Bangkok.
- Using existing procument experience to process, source, select and negotiate with suppliers and issue purchase orders and reports.
- Verifying the integrity of suppliers and ensuring all purchases are cost effective and based on the most beneficial terms of payment.
- Monitoring and controlling administrative procedures related to goods and services purchased according to company procedures.
- Reviewing all purchase orders and invoices, etc. to ensure correctness and completeness before handing to the responsible functions.
- Preparing cost savings and purchasing reports for the management team and regional procurement team.
- Coordinating and leading new project initiatives and feasibility studies, including cross-functional projects for cost savings and productivity improvements. Monitoring and reviewing the progress on a regular basis.
- Ensuring all processes and supplies comply with the company’s code of conduct, purchasing policy, global policy and other related policies and procedures.
- Travelling to factory or overseas when necessary.
- Japanese National, age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- Business level of English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Japanese manufacturing companies, excluding ferrous trading companies.
- Related knowledge or skills in procurement or purchasing is preferred.
- Good coordination and analytical skills, logical thinking, being proactive and able to use your own inititive.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to the role along with a positive service mind and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skils, including Microsolf Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW