- Be responsible for sales of the assigned leasing spaces in specific retail property development projects.
- Handle a wide range of field works, administrative works and executive support tasks.
- Assist executives with the preparation of marketing and sales presentation materials.
- Prepare miscellaneous reports and documents including background documents as necessary.
- Maintain positive relationships and coordinate with team, the company’s clients, tenants, and prospective tenants, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Male or female, aged 26-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing (retail industry), leasing or property service.
- Good command of English