Our client is a well-known group of suki restaurant chains and Japanese restaurant chains in Thailand. They now require a suitable candidate for the position ofAssistant Marketing Manager – Core.
- Developing effective marketing and communication plans to launch and promote NPD and promotions to grow core products.
- Working closely with the R&D teams to understand consumer needs, insights and market trends; using this data to identify and deliver impactful NPD for core products.
- Working with creative agencies to develop cut-through advertising materials for each activity in the promotion calendar, including TVC, OOH, in-store POP, activation and such like.
- Overseeing communication and media strategy and working with media agencies to develop effective media plans.
- Building a team culture and working with internal cross-functional teams to manage projects.
- Carrying out any other assignments as assigned by supervisor.
- Male or female, age 28 years old or above.
- At least 1 year of marketing experience in Casual Dining Restaurants (CDR), Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), FMCG or a related industry.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication Arts or a related field
- Experience in a FMCG company, Retail business or Advertising Agency.
- Creative with strong advertising experience.
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Passionate about food.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Computer literate
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time.