Our client is a well-known group of Thai suki and Japanese restaurant chains in Thailand. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager – Home Delivery.
- Developing marketing strategy and running home delivery activities.
- Conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analysing sales data.
- Ensuring that home delivery marketing campaigns engage with customers and outperform competition.
- Identifying and executing home delivery strategies with a goal to increase sales.
- Capturing the home delivery market and strengthening brands by creating products, promotions and services that meet customer demands.
- Providing competitor analysis and understanding market offerings (home delivery).
- Identifying market trends, pricing/business models, sales opportunities and methods of operations.
- Developing and communicating marketing activities with the Call Centre to help them achieve sales targets.
- Providing strategic and practical advice to boost the company’s marketing efforts.
- Designing, implementing and evaluating strategies for home delivery according to business objectives and budgets.
- Analysing customer purchasing behavior and integrating findings into the development of an annual marketing plan and campaign calendar.
- Building teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management
- Carrying out any other assignments assigned by supervisor
- Male or female, age 28 - 34 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Arts or a related field.
- Knowledgeable on restaurant and F&B industry operations.
- At least 2 years’ of marketing experience in Casual Dining Restaurants (CDR), Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), FMCG or a related industry.
- Experience in a Retail business or Advertising Agency.
- Proof of success in LSM marketing.
- Good background in judging advertising and creative work.
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Passionate about food.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Computer literate
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056