Our client is a well-known group of suki restaurant chains and Japanese restaurant chains in Thailand. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Providing sales analysis toward marketing calendar, business situation and campaign performance in various business measurements, combined with consumer research to support marketing strategy and calendar design.
- Studying consumers’ insights and the market situation in order to define market opportunities and relevant occasions for delivering yearly marketing plan.
- Tracking sales performance & campaign performance against sales target and forecast, and providing analysis for future plan design.
- Understanding consumers’ insights and developing a marketing strategy and plan to support new business opportunities.
- Building teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management.
- Carrying out any other assignments from supervisor.
- Male or female, aged 28 - 34 years old.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Arts or other related field.
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in casual dining restaurants, quick service restaurants, FMCG, retail, advertising agency or other related businesses.
- Strong analytical, management, planning and problem solving skills.
- Creative and hard-working person, open-minded with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to drive execution and possess attention to detail.
- Strong coaching skills to grow the team.
- Passion for food and exploring new food trends/restaurants.
- Fluent in English and Thai and computer proficient.
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas occasionally.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056