Our client is a well-known group of suki restaurant chains and Japanese restaurant chains in Thailand. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Designing a communications plan to promote new product development and promotions through working with R&D and media agency.
- Developing company’s strategy to grow CORE customer group.
- Developing effective marketing and communications plans to launch and promote NPD and promotions to grow CORE (Family with Kids/ Dinner/ Sharing Occasion).
- Working closely with R&D and research team to understand consumer needs and insights and market trends to identify and deliver impactful new product development for CORE customers.
- Working with creative agency to develop cut-through advertising materials for each of the promotion calendars, including TVC, OOH, in-store POP, activation, etc.
- Overseeing communications and media strategy, and working with media agency to develop effective media plans.
- Building teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management.
- Carrying out any other assignments assigned by supervisor.
- Developing effective marketing and communications plans to launch and promote new product development, and promotions to grow Non-Core customers (Teen and YA/ Lunch/ Snack/ Desserts & Beverages/ On-the-go occasions, etc.)
- Working closely with R&D team to understand consumer needs and insights and market trends in order to identify and deliver impactful new product development for new occasions.
- Male or female, aged 28 - 34 years old.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Arts or related field required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Casual Dining Restaurants (CDR), Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), FMCG, or any related industries, in the Marketing field.
- Experience in FMCG, Retail business or Advertising Agency.
- Good background in advertising and creative work judgment.
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong coaching skills to grow the team.
- Passion for food, love to eat and/or love exploring new food trends and restaurants.
- Fluent in English and Thai and computer literate.
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time.