Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of coil-related components and modules. Their products are used in a wide range of applications, from consumer electronic devices to home appliances and automotive electronics. The company is seeking a well-organized and motivated person with proven leadership skills for the position of Assistant Plant Manager.
- Managing and coordinating all day-to-day production operations in the plant, such as production processing, quality standards and equipment maintenance.
- Overseeing plant operations to maximize production, quality and on-time delivery.
- Ensuring all safety requirements are complied with.
- Managing quality management programs.
- Controlling budgets and exercising control over capital and operating expenditure.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Thai, Male or Female, Age 40 - 50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 -10 years experience as an Assistant Plant Manager or Engineering Manager.
- Experience of electronics parts manufacturing (consumer and/or automotive).
- At least 5 years experience in coil winding.
- At least 5 years management experience.
- Having experience in modern manufacturing methodologies: TPS (LEAN, JIT, Kanban, etc.).
- Sig Sigma knowledge would be an advantage.
- Good command of English.