PRTR IT Recruitment is working alongside a global provider of technical business solutions. A strong sense of Innovation brings flexible and dynamic Application Solutions, Network Solutions, Data led Solutions, Cloud and Security solutions.
This company sees Social and Environmental linked corporate responsibility as a key driver within its strategy. These values also help to create long lasting customers and high levels of respect within the Thailand IT business solutions industry.
There are positive strategies to develop skills of staff, many employees learn and develop in a well-structured environment and grow to be successful professionals.
There are good benefits and positive rewards schemes. The ideal candidate will be a Graduate of 2012 to 2017.
This is a fantastic commission based, with good base salary, position. The company brand sells itself!.
- To attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirement.
- Analysis customer issues, develops recommendation solution to customer.
- Create and deliver presentations internally and externally.
- Create design and prove of concept with technical explanation.
- Contribute to business growth by identifying opportunity for upselling within the customer account.
- Male / Female, age 25 – 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experiences in Presales Engineer functions.
- Excellent communications skill, Ability to influence and negotiate through face to face communications. (Thai and English)
- Provide functional and technical expertise and advice in pre-sales process to help close sale opportunities with customer.
- Strong at least the following areas of specialization in either Router / Switch /Wireless, Collaboration (voice / video), Security or Data Center.
- Cisco and related network certificate is preferred. (CCNA, CCDA & CCNP are advantage)
- Able to design and understand networking for corporate use.
We look forward to reading your application. The client will interview in the final week of July and 1st AND 2ND weeks of august.