Our client is a manufacturer of cosmetics. Due to their continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking candidates to support their business in the position of Assistant Product Manager.
- Being responsible for contacting both overseas and local suppliers to order products.
- Working with all departments for purchasing demands.
- Maintaining and updating product and pricing records in the system.
- Searching for new suppliers and maintaining the list for both local and international markets.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers to generate better purchasing and payment conditions.
- Negotiating with suppliers for the best purchasing solutions.
- Following up on deliveries to ensure products arrive on time for the production department.
- Handling and monitoring claims to suppliers for defective goods, quantity shortages and any other problems which may occur.
- Controlling stock and inventory of products.
- Creating effective purchasing plans according to company policies.
- Female, aged between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a Marketing, Product Specialist, Assistant Product manager function in FMCG business.
- Having experience in cosmetics industry would be preferred.
- Excellent English communication and good computer skills.
- Good communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure.