Our client provides new product development solutions for the automobile industry. They specialize in designing tooling and accessory prototypes at their production facility.
- Supervising, establishing and coordinating production schedules in a factory environment.
- Ensuring the proper flow of materials, parts, paints and assembly materials between or within departments.
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Male, age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Production Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience as a production engineer with within automotive manufacturing.
- Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good command of English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Good collaboration skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001 and TS16949
Our client offers a benefits package including, provident fund, health insurance (IPD, OPD), bonus and a 5 day working week (8:00 am-5:00pm Monday to Friday, working one Saturday per month).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW