- The Assistant Production Manager will report directly to the Production Manager and will be responsible for managing all operations in the Finishing section and approximately 200 subordinates.
- Managing and training the finishing staff to produce sleeves with a maximum conformance to OTIF, quality standards, agreed efficiencies and agreed waste levels.
- Liaising and cooperating with internal department managers to increase efficiencies and to create more value in the longer term.
- Supporting the SCM in order to improve inventory turnover by following the FIFO principal.
- Actively promoting and contributing to CIP regarding safety, quality, efficiency and waste improvements.
- Supporting and driving Operational Excellence and Lean Management with a focus on optimizing process flow and reducing non-value added waste.
- Managing staff OTJ training and also ensuring that all staff are trained up to their internal and legal training requirements.
- Ensuring that daily work is performed in accordance with the QMS, EHS & environmental regulations, food safety standards and company rules and regulations.
- Coordinating and participating in the development of existing and new products.
- Conducting line audits and coordinating corrective and preventive actions with the Maintenance department to ensure that all machines are systematically maintained.
- Managing, supporting, controlling and monitoring all implementations/activities concerning safety, environmental, food safety and other management systems.
- Following all additional assignments from management accordingly.
- Age 34-42 years old, male, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with a good record of supervisory/managerial roles with responsibility for at least 100 subordinates.
- Experience from a multinational company will be an advantage.
- Good communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to portray strategic thinking and conceptualization and adapt to work in actual circumstances to seek for the best solutions in each case.
- Team Leader, able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Team Player, willing to support and develop teams and others to success.
- SAP handling components and assemblies.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.