The Assistant Production Manager will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible the following duties:
- Managing and supervising hourly employees.
- Managing daily production on the Cut Cup Floor and Cooking Floor.
- Measuring and reporting daily yields and downtime.
- Being responsible for the motivation and safety of those employees under their supervision.
- Preparing pre-operational paperwork.
- Ensuring areas are properly staffed to meet operational needs.
- Being responsible for the management and supervision of the assigned production line.
- Monitoring the performance and output of the team and re-assigning production tasks and inputs to ensure that production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production function in a meat or frozen food processing plant.
- Good knowledge of GMP and HACCP, etc.
- People skills as well as the ability to provide strong leadership within the team.
- Good command of the English language.
- Able to work shifts.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a shift allowance, accommodation, a variable bonus, a provident fund and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: APM1021901
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Assistant Production Manager – Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”