The Asst Project Manager will report directly to the Project Head and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Work with all key stake holders to ensure completion of projects on time and in budget.
- Monitor the progress of all designated tasks to ensure no delays.
- Ability to make decisions based on sound technical knowledge and facts to ensure successful execution of the project.
- lead a project team along with the external contractors and consultants to make sure that, the stipulated specifications, dimensions & quality are maintained at all times.
- Prepare weekly / monthly progress reports.
- Oversee and direct day-to-day activities of designated Projects from concept to commissioning.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction efforts to formulate the most cost-effective plan for timely completion of the work.
- Coordinate and guide the site team, workers and sub-contractors towards management goal with respect to Quality, Safety and time schedule.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are properly recorded and documented.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Review work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external progress.
- Make preventative plans to ensure no unexpected.
- Committed to have a very high level of Industrial.
- 10+ years’ of experience in the field of Industrial Project Management for in a Project Based role.
- Knowledge in Project Scheduling, Planning, Co-ordination & Execution.
- Experience in assembly and installation of static & rotating equipment.
- Knowledge in Piping systems including fabrication, erection, welding processes, general quality control.
- Experience of International standards ASME, DIN, JIS etc.
- Knowledge of P&ID’s, equipment layouts, various equipment drawings, isometrics, supports, MTO’s, civil drawings, electrical & instrument diagrams etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management and able to use effective tools measure the engineering and site progress.
- Good Communication and Leadership skills
- MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, SAP etc.
Our client provides excellent benefits including a fixed bonus, medical and life insurance, a five day working week