Our client is a laboratory equipment company. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Sales Manager.
- Overseeing sales strategies for all functions and supervising the performance of sales staff.
- Managing the team and developing working systems to increase the team’s work efficiency and to achieve assigned targets.
- Working on marketing plans and activities and ensuring marketing plans support sales to generate business revenue.
- Finding and visiting new customers and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Providing technical knowledge and product training to customers and sales representatives.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
- Male or female, aged 23-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or Assistant Sales Coordinator for at least 1 year.
- Minimum relevant work experience in the chemical industry is an advantage.
- Good command of English.