Our client is a subsidiary of a well-established Japanese corporation that provides total network and communication solutions and services to globally connected customers. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Assistant Sales Manager.
- Retaining existing customers and establishing new customers/sales deals to meet the sales target.
- Building good relationships with both existing customers and new customers.
- Creating, negotiating and closing deals with clients.
- Creating an account plan and sales report of responsible accounts.
- Performing any other assignments from manager and director.
- Male or female, aged 30-36 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Telecommunication, Computer Science, IT or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in account management of an Internet/data communications business or in IT consultancy.
- Have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and hardworking person with high accountability and a service mind.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowing some Japanese and Chinese would be an advantage.