The Assistant Sanitation Manager will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible the following duties:
- Coordinating and preparing the plant to be ready every day.
- Ensuring cleaning procedures are maintained and updated and conducting plant wide and departmental mandated training.
- Planning cleaning schedules and the proper allocation of resources (labour, supplies, equipment and time).
- Conducting inspections (GMP, Safety, Food Safety,) and validation verifications using scientific methods such as APC and ATP for analysis purposes.
- Ensuring quality and sanitation inventory levels are managed to meet targets without impeding plant objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Chemical or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in sanitation from a food processing facility in a supervisor role.
- Knowledge of chemical usage and safety.
- Have people skills as well as the ability to provide strong leadership within the team.
- Good command of the English language.
- Able to work shifts.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a shift allowance, accommodation, a variable bonus, a provident fund and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: ASM1021901
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Assistant Sanitation Manager – Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”